Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I'm baaaaackkkk...
Yes, it is true, I am back! My last post was in December, soooooo, that means it has been a VERY long time since I have paid any attention to this blog. I blame facebook :). But I feel guilty that I have neglected this blog and strive to do better! My friend made fun of me a couple of weeks ago about my "Favorite Foto Friday" because that was my one, and only, "Favorite Foto Friday" waaaayyy back in December! So, in a nut shell, a lot has happened in 9 months...John Henry finished kindergarten and is now a big first grader, Josh is in 4K in the afternoon and he loves it, Josh just turned 5 two days ago, we took the boys to Florida for the first time this summer, and the list goes on and on. Josh's birthday party is coming up this weekend as well baseball games for both of the boys, so I will be sure to post pictures...stay tuned!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dang girl! I just read your blog and nearly every one of them was an apology for not keeping up with it! LOL As usual, I love all of your pictures. :)
i am now a follower WOOP WOOP!
Post a Comment