Hi Shelly, I just got to you via Lori's blog, your family is beautiful. Just wanted to encourage you to keep praying, the Lord has an amazing way of working in spouse's hearts when He wants something done!
Shelley, We all need an update on how you are doing. We miss seeing you on school days. We need to get together while the bigger boys are in school. Angel
My name is Shelley and I am the very proud mommy of two precious little boys. I have been a stay at home mom for 6 years. Before becoming a mommy, I was a middle school teacher for 8 years and may return to the classroom once my little one starts school. I am married to the world's BEST husband and I am so blessed to be his wife. Being a wife and mother have always been my two biggest dreams. Thank you for following our journey as a family!
3 comments:
Hi Shelley! Thanks so much for the very kind comment you left on my blog!
Your boys are so cute! Reminds me of when my boys were little..**sigh** it goes by way too fast!
Blessings to YOU!
Lori
**How's it going on convincing hubby to adopt??
Hi Shelly, I just got to you via Lori's blog, your family is beautiful. Just wanted to encourage you to keep praying, the Lord has an amazing way of working in spouse's hearts when He wants something done!
Lynsay
Shelley,
We all need an update on how you are doing. We miss seeing you on school days. We need to get together while the bigger boys are in school.
Angel
Post a Comment