Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Updates - Part 1







Well, I have been a slacker when it comes to keeping up with this blog and I am ashamed but hope to make it right with all of the fun and wonderful events that will be happening to the Alexander family in the next couple of weeks. To play catch up, John Henry has been playing T-ball with the the Wren (Auburn) Tigers (daddy removed the stitching across the back of the hat that said "Auburn" - he is REALLY die hard when it comes to Alabama!) He loves it and I am such a proud mommy. Everytime he goes up to bat I am overcome with tremendous pride as my first born has entered the world of sports and I wonder where this journey will take him. He is having so much fun and on Saturday he received a "Game Ball" and I'm not sure who was more excited, John Henry or me. Of all days to not have my camera - thankfully, Kim (Coach Kunz's wife) had her camera and took the most precious picture of my proud little boy holding his prized possession (I hope that I can get it to upload). The pictures are from the first two games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fast they grow. I watched mine from a distance ... I got to see all of his sporting events and was at each and every one. He never knew how much pride and love that bubbled up in my heart over him. He has from day one been my pride and joy, a great source of love. That's how it is with your first one ... no matter how far from you he is.....

Ashton said...

VERY CUTE PIX!!!! Miss you all! can't wait to come over and be your PA! :]