We have also been enjoying one of our fall traditions - visiting the Pumpkin Patch. I was able to go twice in the same week with the boys. Josh and I went on a Wednesday and even though it was raining :(, the kids were still able to play in the Hay barn and choose a pumpkin from the group of pumpkins gathered by the brave, not afraid to get wet adults. I went two days later with John Henry and his kindergarten class to the same pumpkin patch and we had a ball! The kids had so much fun and so did the adults. It is fun to be a parent on a field trip now instead of the teacher :). We had a great time and are looking forward to our annual "Pumpkin Painting Party" at Christi's house this Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at that little pumpkin ... did you paint it Josh? Love you all so much ... hope to see you soon
angie
Post a Comment