On December 6th John Henry turned 6! It is so hard for me to believe that I have a 6 year old, but I do. John Henry was the answer to my lifelong prayer of becoming a mom. Since the moment I found out I was pregnant with him, I have loved this little boy. I sometimes sit and watch him and am amazed at how much he has grown, how he looks a lot like me (although my hubby would argue with that), and how he amazes me everyday with something new. He is my heart and I am blessed to be his mommy.
He celebrated the day before his birthday with his class at school. He chose to take a giant, decorated chocolate chip cookie and proudly wore the class birthday hat and a blue ribbon that I bought him that said "Birthday Boy" (I wonder if I can get him to do that in middle school?) :).
He had a great day at school and an even better day at his actual birthday party the next day. All in all, it was a great 6th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment