Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LOTS to catch up on...
















I just checked in on one of the blogs that I follow daily and laughed out loud because she is SOOOO funny and witty and writes the neatest entries - I LOVE to go her blog! Anyway, as I told her in a message that I sent to her, she has inspired me to do better with my blog. SOOO, I am going to give a brief synopsis of the goings on since my last entry (which involved Halloween - YIKES, it's been too long...) so here it goes...










John Henry is still LOVING school and I LOVE that he LOVES school. Since he was a baby I have prayed for his future friends, his teachers, his future wife (GULP!) - lots of things that I wanted to start covering for the future because I knew that one day those would be important parts of John Henry's life (the wife can be an important part WAYYY in the future...) :). Anyway, he has the most precious teachers who are wonderful Christian women and I love them just as he does. They are wonderful! He has a precious group of children in his class and I am friends with many of their moms who are also a wonderful group of Christian women. I feel blessed that John Henry is in such a loving, caring, nurturing enviornment at school. Did I mention that he is soaking everything up like a sponge? He LOVES to learn and is reading and has almost memorized the 50 states in order. He can count by 5's and 10's and knows our state capital and lots of other interesting pieces of trivia. I am a proud mommy! The entire kindergarten put on a Thanksgiving play and it was PRECIOUS!!! I fought back tears as they sang "America the Beautiful" WITH sign language...they should not do that to emotional moms like me!!! I was so proud of ALL those precious little kindergarteners - they did a WONDERFUL job. I've included a few of the pictures from that very important day. The ladies in the pictures with John Henry are his two WONDERFUL teachers - Mrs. Tyner and Mrs. Meeks.










No comments: